Wednesday 17 October 2012

Adorable Plushies - my secret(ish) addiction

Yabba Dabba Doo

How's it going, y'all?

Ok - so this is just a quick blog - but it's something very close to my heart - particularly when I'm sleeping. For I am old (the later end of my 20s... scary innit) and I still love stuffed animals, not to mention some dolls and toys. I can't help it. I've tried to move on. My boyfriend and parents despair but I just can't help myself.

Perhaps one day, I'll have a pet or child (eek) and that will fill the void. But until then, I just keep picking them up in charity shops, at car boot sales or on ebay. My room is full. My attic is full. My desk is full and soon I won't be able to see out of the back window of my car.

Recently, I have made friends with the lovely Kelsey Karnage and she is most definitely a bad influence.

Here is my current plushy wishlist:

1) Boo, the cutest dog in the world

 
If you're not aware of the phenomenon what is Boo, the short haired pomeranian - check him out HERE! Can you spot him amongst his plushy clones?

2) Frankenweenie's missus, Persephone



I haven't seen the movie yet, but I've had the plushie Sparky for weeks. He's very very VERY cute. (Here's me with him, the day we first met)

 
He looks a bit lonely by himself though....

3) Luna and/or Artemis, from Sailor Moon!

Me and the aforementioned Kelsey love Sailor Moon. We intend to do a latexy dress up. This requires cuddly catshaped companions...


4) Arpakasso

Or, translated, Alpacca! They're only available from Hong Kong at the moment, so they cost a bit - but they're sooo cute. I already have one, Princess Flump...
 
But she's a little bit tiny... I want MORE! MORE I TELL YOU!

5) This flamingo.  Because it rocks.

6) Adventure Time plushies

My favourite tv show just got PLUSHY!


7) My Little Pony plushies

I already have... oo probably 10 MLP plushies, not to mention one custom made one...



but Kelsey has THIS ONE. And I wants!


8) Plush snacks. Just because. Omnomnom.


So... that's my current wishlist. And I've scared myself a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment