Sunday 8 December 2013

Blending into the background







There's a story behind this outfit - do you have a minute? Ok, I will begin. This week was my favourite brand, Black Milk's Cyber Sale. I already own more leggings than I can shake a stick at, so I thought I'd experiment with a Purple Galaxy dress... And then later in the week, I gave in to temptation and bought myself a La Trapiste Swim. Now, the problem with this is, however pretty the swim is, my previous attempts at incorporating a swimsuit into my wardrobe have fallen flat.

After much thought, I decided that a PVC skater skirt would be a wise choice - and went for this floaty fabric jobby from H&M. Because it is less thick than some, I think it is slightly more flattering and I am now ready for my next sharkie delivery, when it arrives!

My camouflage jacket was an impulse buy yesterday in a charity shop. I like to have something old and something new in every outfit, and this jacket was only £1.50 as part of a buy one get one half price offer. 

Although I love my new TopShop boots, I'm not quite sure if they fill the void left in my life by not owning any of those lovely chunky holey boots that are so in at the moment!

Hat-Primark
Necklace-Forever 21
Swimsuit-Primark
Jacket-Vintage
Skirt-H&M
Boots-TopShop

1 comment:

  1. Love your outfit! I'm yet to bcome a sharkie...but I follow every collection that BM release avidly! X

    ReplyDelete