Tuesday 16 October 2012

10 things I love about Geisha Wigs

Hi guys, how's it going?

I have been the recipient of an amazing random act of human kindness today. I am lucky enough to be a sponsored model for Geisha Wigs, which means I get sent fabulous wigs quite often. Which is awesome. Then today, whilst I was sitting at my desktop, snuffling into a tissue (my fault for wandering around a muddy field on Sunday with no shoes on - see photos of me as a fairy in my previous blog) I got a very lovely present from Maria, the gorgeous girl behind Geisha Wigs. She'd bought me some Peacock Leggings from Black Milk. Why? Because she's awesome.

How can I possibly say thank you? Well, I thought maybe I could compile a '10 things I hate about you' style list of reasons why, if you haven't already discovered her and her lovely wigs, you should. So here we go...

1) I've always wanted to have pink hair... (here's a photo of me from Christmas, when I briefly had pink hair, by Matt Staples Photography)

Looks a bit pants, right? And it washed out everywhere but the roots, which stayed pink for weeks. And it ruined my hair.
However, thanks to Geisha Wigs, I can have gorgeous pink hair any day that I fancy (photo by Nils Bratby at ImmortalEye) - it doesn't fade or go patchy, it's just awesome:


2) But wigs are only for playtime right? Wrong! I've worn mine for nights out and been complemented on my fabulous locks!



 

3. OK - I like pink, but that's not all they do! There's something for everyone, whether you like blue wigs...

(by ChrisSinn)

4. Black wigs..

(by Craig Llewellyn)
 
5. Multicoloured pastel wigs...

(by Matthew Kitchen Photography)
 
6. Purple wigs...

(by Myco Studio)

7. Rockstar wigs...

(by DFR Photography)

8. Angel Wigs...

(by Heffs Photography)

9. ...and every other wig you could imagine! They are excellent quality, they can even be styled as they are made of synthetic high temperature fibre, up to 180F. Because they're based in the UK, you don't have to wait ages for deliveries, and they are very reasonably priced! And when you're feeling a little bit 'bleurgh', they sure brighten up your day.

10. Maria - the owner - is bloody gorgeous, lovely and talented. Here she is, wearing Nanette:



I'm meeting her for the first time in a few weeks - I can't bloody wait!

<3 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment